Duran Duran, Liam Gallagher and David Guetta are among the headliners at this year’s Isle of Wight Festival.
The festival will get underway on 16 September, after being moved from its usual summer date, after confirming earlier this month that it is going ahead.
Snow Patrol will also headline the event, with Welsh crooner Tom Jones, kitchen-disco streamer Sophie Ellis-Bextor and Scottish rockers Primal Scream, also taking to the stage.
Festival promoter John Giddings said: “It’s a fantastic array of artists, from icons to emerging talent and not forgetting everything still to come from additional stages across the festival.
“Over the coming months we’ll be watching and learning from the events taking place before us and, of course, liaising with all the relevant authorities to make sure everyone – audience, artists, staff, the community – is kept safe.”
Tickets for the event are already on sale.
It comes the same week as Manchester’s Parklife Festival and the BBC’s Big Weekend confirmed their plans for the year ahead.
Parklife, which takes place in Heaton Park, revealed its line-up, featuring Brit-award winning Dave and Grammy-winning Megan Thee Stallion, on Tuesday night ahead of tickets going on sale on Wednesday morning, with the event selling out in record time.
Meanwhile, the BBC confirmed that it’s Big Weekend festival, which usually takes place in a different part of the UK every year, will move online again, with people at home able to enjoy more than 100 sets across the May bank holiday.
Earlier in the week, the government defended the decision not to bring in a government-backed insurance scheme for festivals, saying it does not want to pull “the rug from underneath them” and give them false hope.
Culture Minister Caroline Dinenage told a Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) Committee inquiry into festivals that she is not prepared to look at an insurance package while significant uncertainty remains around live events.